Wow the year is blurring by! We have been minus the capability to send Newsletters for a few months, as our website was being worked on to fix some bugs. We apologize! Hopefully you have been getting information via FB or announcements at the studio, or the Posts here on the website. The following is the info for through the end of our dance year!
- First off — Costumes can go home! If we haven’t yet given the costume to your dancer, you may be behind on tuition.
- Some of our dancers will be performing at the Porterville Fair! The performance is on Friday night, May 19th at 5:00 pm. Onstage practice will be Saturday, May 13 at 12:00 noon there at the fair stage.
- In the Mood (Sr company) – No practice
- Little Cavemen (Tues 5:10/Fri 10) – No practice
- Boys 2 Men (Tues 6:45)
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Fri 4)
- We will Rock You (Tues 5)
- Ragtime (Elem co.)
- Can’t Touch This (Fri 4:45)
- Can Can Dancers (Tues 6)
- Good Ship Lollipop (Tues 5:45/Wed 4:00) – No practice
- Fresh Prince of Bel Aire (Tues 5:30/Thurs 5:15)
- Shake it Up (Wed 4/Thurs 5:15)
- Sold (Jr Co.)
- How Will I know (Fri 4:45)
- Shake Your Groove Thing (Pizzazz)
- We Go Together (Sr Co.) – No practice
3. PICTURE WEEK is May 22-26 during regular class times. Please be sure your dancer has the right color tights, shoes, and hair style for pictures. Saturday Rosebud classes will take pictures on Monday. All Ballet Leads will take pictures on Wednesday.
4. AWARDS BANQUET to honor our 5, 10, 15 year students and Seniors will be Friday night, May 26 at 7pm. You should have already received a letter about it.
5. The next morning, Saturday, May 27 at 10:30 am is our Studio Pool Party! Come enjoy a fun morning! Free admission, for all our current students and immediate family.
6. NO DANCE on Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day.
7. All we have in June is practice, practice, practicing our routines! The variety dance recital is Friday night, June 23, and the Ballet recital is Saturday night, June 24, both starting at 6:30 pm. You should have gotten an informational paper about it. Several classes have been uniting with other classes on different dates and times in order to practice together. Please be attentive to teacher announcements and/or notes.