The pool party was a great success and we are so glad to hear that our students had a lot of fun. Many people said they really enjoyed the party at the earlier date, so it looks like we’ve created a new tradition for Memorial Day weekend!
We are well on our way towards the end of the year recital! This will be our 42nd recital and we are looking forward to a huge success. I hope by now everyone has taken home their costumes, as they went out when the May tuition payment was made. If you did not take home your costume please check with us to make sure your tuition is current.
This month everyone who participates in recital will be paying a recital fee. You receive 4 tickets with your recital fee of $30 for one dancer; you’ll get 5 tickets with a $40 recital fee for 2 dancers, and 6 tickets with a $50 recital fee for 3 or more dancers. The purchase price for tickets at the studio and at the door will be $5. The tickets are good for both shows.
We are in need of many volunteers to help the recital run smoothly. We have a volunteer sign up list on the bulletin boards. If you would like to help (tickets, crowd control, ushers, and backstage or setup and tear down) please sign up. We will have a meeting on June 7th at 7:30pm in studio C for volunteers. We are also in need of backstage moms.
Picture week is June 13th through the 17th during regular class time. Dancers are to arrive in their costumes that week. They will meet in studio A for a run through their routine, then they will go to studio B for pictures, then studio C to change costumes (if they are in more than one dance) back to studio A to wait for second picture. Our pictures are taken by Nicki Edwards Portraiture and order forms will be here to pick up the week before.
Last week schedule June 20th – 23rd : (The last week will be condensed as Thursday and Friday dancers are unable to have regular classes)
- 3:45 Pizzazz joins Elementary
- 4:00 Darcy’s class comes Tuesday 4:00
- 5:00 Sr. Tap comes Tuesday 6:30
- 6:30 beg and int lyricals combine
- 4:00 Hawaiian and bluebirds together (Mon 4:00 & Wed 5:15)
- 4:15 Mickey hip hop together
- 5:45 all bubbles
- 6:30 Sea Cruise and Sr Tap
- 7:30 Int Tap – Taking the A train
- 4:00 Kinderhop Pam & Darcy’s classes combined
- 4:00 Darcy’s Friday classes (trumpeters & Be our Guest)
- 5:00 Praise Dance (please be on time )
- 7:30 Friday’s Hip Hop class
- 4:00 Thur. 6:15 La Bamba & Mice classes combined
- Hip hop moved to another day
- Modern and Lyrical are at Auditorium
- All other classes remain the same (Sabrina’s Tumbling & Ballet classes)
- All classes are listed on another day listed above
- Adult Tap will practice on Thursday at 7:00pm.
- Contemporary TBA
Please check the dates and times your dancer needs to be at Dress Rehearsals. They are posted in the Studio on the bulletin boards, as well as on the Events (on our website and on FB) themselves.
We are looking forward to a terrific Recital weekend!!!!